During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
- The Stalinist Repressions in Armenia: History and Everyday Memory (collection)
- Taner Akçam, The Crime of the Young Turks Against Humanity: The Armenian Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing in the Ottoman Empire
- Samvel Margaryan, The Soul of the Armenians
- Ashot Hovhannisyan, Israel Ori and the Armenian Liberation Idea
- Henrik Bakhchinyan, The Gandzes of Grigor Narekatsi: Rebirth and Essence
- Stepan Topchyan, A Scorpion's Year
- Levon Mutafyan, The Time of Perch Zeytuntsyan
(All the books are published in Armenian)