During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
- Cilician Armenia in the Perceptions of Neighboring State Formations (Collection)
- Gohar Gharagyozyan, Ararat, a Sacral Territory (in Russian)
- Gagik Khachikyan, Avetis Aharonyan's Literary Prose
- Alvard Jivanyan, In the Garden of Enchanted Souls: Theoretical Issues of Children's Literature
- Levon Azroyan, The Eagle's Nest that Was Unfairly Destroyed
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau, The Social Contract, or Principles of Political Right
- Boris Murazi, After 100 Years…
- Raffi, Collection (compiled by Anush Sarumyan)
- Hovhannes Tumanyan, Collection (compiled by Anush Sarumyan)
- Vahan Teryan, Collection (compiled by Anush Sarumyan)
(All the books, except one, are in Armenian.)