Host - Hasmik Gulakyan
During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
Subscribe for newsletters
27 September Issue 16
- Rafayel Papayan, Thinking on One of Pushkin's Verses
- The Traditional and the Contemporary in Armenian Culture (collection)
- Paruyr Aghbashyan, Yerevan State University (95th Anniversary)
- Paruyr Aghbashyan, Observations and Judgments
- Hasmik Gulakyan, The School of Our Independence Years
- Thomas de Waal, Black Garden: Armenia and Azerbaijan Through Peace and War
- Vahan Zanoyan, Pigeons of Ohanavank
The books were published in Armenian.
For any inquiries or questions, please contact us
1/3 Pavstos Byuzand st., Yerevan 0010, Armenia, Tel.: (+374 10) 54 88 70; (+374 10) 58 52 49