During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
- Levon Khechoyan, The Book of Mher's Door
- Political Currents and Colonies in Secret Soviet Documents (1945-1991, selection)
- Vahan Teryan, Unpublished and Unknown Pages
- Ruben Zardarian, Articles
- Hasmik Vanyan, Legends of Avetik Isahakyan in Verse and Prose
- Zara Ter-Ghazaryan, History of Western Music: From Ancient Times to the XIX Century
- Hovhannes Papikyan, Shushanik Sahakyan, The Other Frunzik
- Suren Danielyan, Western Armenian Literature: The Titanic or Continuation?
- Varuzhan Dovlatyan, Raisa Dovlatyan, Samples of Armenian Silverware