During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
- All Colors of Armenia, album (compiled by Samvel Gasparyan)
- Charles Aznavour, Songs (compiled by Samvel Gasparyan)
- Vardan Aygektsi, Mkhitar Gosh, Fables
- Alexander Petrochenkov, 1000 Most Important Words of the English Language (dictionary)
- Armenian-Russian and Russian-Armenian Dictionary (compiled by Samvel Gasparyan)
- English-Armenian and Armenian-English Dictionary (compiled by Sona Seferyan et al.)
- Armenian-Russian Phrasebook (compiled by Samvel Gasparyan, Mariam Kirakosyan)
All the books are published in Armenian.