During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
Publishing Center of the RA National Academy of Sciences
- Chronology of Hovhannes Tumanyan's Life and Works, Book II
- Moks: Armenian Folklore Culture (Collection)
- Avetik Isahakyan, Complete Collection of Works, Volume VII
- Levon Shant, Collection of Works, Volumes 1-9
- Suren Mkrtchyan, The Culture of Feasts and Rituals
- Anush Hovhannisyan, The Process of Confiscation of Armenians' Properties in the Ottoman Empire
- Aram Gasparyan, The Arab Nationalists and the Turks: From Collaboration To Conflict (1908-1914)
- Beniamin Mailyan, The National Issue and the Condition of Armenians in the Republic of Georgia in 1918-1921
(The books are in Armenian)