During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
- Samvel Karapetyan, Artsakh (atlas)
- A Father's Lesson (collection)
- Hasmik Stepanyan, The Armenian Heirs of the Lusignan Royal House
- Lusine Mkhitaryan, Armenian Embroidered Lace: Tutorials
- Suren Sargsyan, University of Sanahin – 1050
- Nelle Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
All the books are published in Armenian.