During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
- The Wonders of Armenia, collection (compiled by Samvel Gasparyan)
- Hovhannes Tumanyan, Selected Works (compiled by Mariam Kirakosyan)
- Yury Seleznev, Dostoevsky
- Jean-Blaise Djian, Jean Varoujan, The Nemesis Operation: Soghomon Tehlirian (comic book)
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
- Alexander Petrochenkov, 200 English Prepositions
- French-Armenian and Armenian-French Dictionary (compiled by Samvel Gasparyan)
All the books are published in Armenian.