During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
- Nicholas Adonts, Works, Volume VII
- Garegin Nzhdeh, Pages From My Diary (Open Letters to Armenian Intelligentsia)
- Historical and Cultural Contributions of the Armenians of Gardman and Shirvan: History and Modernity (collection)
- Meri Yerznkyan, Articles On Art
- Gregory of Narek, Narek: Prayer Book
(All the books are in Armenian.)