During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
Zangak Publishing House
- Hamo Sahyan, Don't Consider Me Absent
- Ruben Galchyan, History of Cartography of Armenia
- Hamlet Petrosyan, Khachkar
- Matthew Barrier, Peter and Wendy
- Matthew Barrier, Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens
- Armenian Folk Legends (Collection)
- Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
- Confucius, Conversations
- Sophocles, Tragedies
(All the books are in Armenian)