During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
- Movses Bjakjian, Complete Works, Volumes 1-7 (in Armenian)
- Zaven Petrosyan, Restless Serenity (in Armenian)
- Zaven Petrosyan, Soaring Cliff Birds (in Armenian)
- Charles-Louis Montesquieu, Persian Letters (in Armenian)
- Lyuba Matevosyan, Self-Defense of the Armenians of Akhaltskha in 1917-1918 (in Russian)
- Tigran Nikoghosyan, Greeting Cards of Pain and Love (in Armenian)
- Agapi Khurshudyan, Nikolas Nikolaidi Sakkilari (in Russian)
- Mher Yenokyan, The State of Feelings (in Armenian)
- Why Did the Sea Rage (collection) (in Armenian)
- French Poetry (collection) (in Armenian)
- Babken Simonyan, Pictures from Lebanon (in Armenian)