During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
- Smbat Hovhannisyan, History and Memory
- Haykaz Hovhannisyan, Surmalu
- Garegin I, Life in Communion with God
- Argam Ayvazyan, We Need Warriors of Mind
- Werner Heisenberg, Physics and Philosophy
- Roman Avdoyan, Emma Sadoyan, The Religion and Customs of the Yazidi Nation
- Bakhtiar Hovakimyan, The Theme of the Armenian Genocide in Theater (1895-2015)
- Stepan Hovnanian, Memories of Harsh Days (in English)
All the books except the last one are in Armenian.