Host - Hasmik Gulakyan
During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
Subscribe for newsletters
14 February Issue 25
- A Collection of Acts Relating to the Review of History of the Armenian People (in Russian)
- Erukhan, Through Asia Minor: Novels and Articles (in Armenian)
- Vachagan Sargsyan, To be Heard and Seen (in Armenian)
- Zemfira Yeritsyan, The Origin of the Historical and Household Dances and the Rules of Etiquette (in Armenian)
- Rafayel Tadevosyan, Armenian Genocide: Ten Questions and Nine Answers (in Armenian)
- The arbitral award on Turkish-Armenian boundary by President of the USA Woodrow Wilson (Nov. 22, 1920) (in Russian)
- Mikayel Ayvazyan, Who Killed Djemal Pasha (in Armenian)
- Baytsig Arabian-Kalaydzian, The Undying Lamp of Light (in Armenian)
- Areg Lusinyan, A Retrospective View From an Unfinished Life (in Armenian)
For any inquiries or questions, please contact us
1/3 Pavstos Byuzand st., Yerevan 0010, Armenia, Tel.: (+374 10) 54 88 70; (+374 10) 58 52 49