During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
- Gyuzalyan Garnik, History of the Near East and Armenia
- Grigoryan Sargis, The Islamic State: From the Origin to the Proclamation of the Caliphate
- Simonyan Babken, Cross Stone
- The Province of Kars as Part of the First Republic (April 1919 – October 1920): Materials and Documents (compiled by Vladimir Harutyunyan)
- Vahan Tekeyan, Caesarea: A Diary of Traveling and Living
- Hakob Hakobyan, Album